Welcome to CARI Journals. We publish journals for the academic sector. All students pursuing their post-graduate or Ph.D and are required by their institutions to publish their articles can do so at CARI at affordable prices. Our journal system has been made primarily for the purpose of making open access publishing a viable option for more journals, as open access can increase a journal’s readership as well as its contribution to the public good on a global scale. To host your journal with CARI, go to our journal hosting page. For any questions regards the use of the website, please do not hesitate to write to us via the details provided on our contacts page.
CARI JOURNALS PUBLICATION PROCESS
- A preliminary review for paper is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability of the manuscript is communicated to the author immediately in the form of an INFORMAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER. Rejection or acceptances of papers is done at this point. Papers once accepted cannot be rejected at a later point. Papers rejected at this point can only be accepted in a resubmission if and only if they are adequate.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee of usd 95 (for premium/paid journals). Once the payment of usd 95 is confirmed, the author is issued with FORMAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER and the papers are sent to peer reviewers. Peer reviewers’ comments are issued within 2 weeks from date of payment.
- Authors will be notified about the possible date of publication after they have addressed the changes/corrections that were issued by peer reviewers . The standard duration of publishing is within 10 days to 4 weeks.
- Upon publication, the author(s) will be issued with a link to their publication and a pdf copy of the publication.
- Author(s) requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed and paid for on demand.
- Publication certificates should be issued shortly after the paper is published and indexed on Google Scholar and Crossref complete with DOI.
- The publication frequency for CARI Journals is monthly. Papers should be submitted through the email@example.com and editors will acknowledge receipt.
Retraction of a Manuscript Policy and Refund of Publication Fee Policy
A submitted paper can be retracted at various stages;
1. Immediately after submission and after it has been acknowledged by the editor, and an informal acceptance letter has been issued.
Usually, no publication fee has been paid at this point
In this case, retraction should be through an email asking the editor to disregard the publication and expunge it from the records of the publisher. No fee for withdrawal of the paper is charged by the journal.
2. Once a publication fee has been paid, a publication/manuscript has been formally accepted and a formal acceptance letter issued to the author.
In this case, retraction should be through an email to the editor asking the editor to disregard the publication and issue a Letter of Approval for the Withdrawal/Retraction of a manuscript. This letter can be kept as proof that the paper has been withdrawn and may be required by other journals. The publication fee is not refunded. Likewise, no fee for withdrawal of the paper is charged by the journal.
3. Once a publication has been published online
In this case, retraction should be through an email to the editor asking the editor to disregard the publication and issue a Letter of Approval for the Withdrawal/Retraction of a manuscript. This letter can be kept as proof that the paper has been withdrawn and may be required by other journals. The publication fee is not refunded. However, a fee for withdrawal of the paper of $50 is charged by the journal for the inconvenience of disorganizing the journal issue.