- Journal Hosting
- Book Publishing
- Payment Options
- My Account
Welcome to CARI Journals USA LLC. CARI Journals is an open access peer-reviewed international forum for scientists and engineers involved in research to publish high quality and refereed papers. We publish journals for the academic sector. All students pursuing their post-graduate or Ph.D and are required by their institutions to publish their articles can do so at CARI at affordable prices. The journals are published monthly.
CARI Journals is a highly-selective journal, covering topics that appeal to a broad readership of various branches of engineering, medical sciences, social sciences, business and economics, development policy, education and related fields. CARI Journals has many benefits all geared toward strengthening research skills and advancing academic careers. Journal publications are a vital part of academic career advancement.
Peer review is an essential component of the academic writing process thus CARI Journals strive to ensure that papers published in its scientific journals answer meaningful research questions and draw accurate conclusions based on professionally executed experimentation. Papers for publication are selected through peer review to ensure originality, relevance, and readability. The journal ensures a wide indexing policy to make published papers highly visible to the scientific community.
Why CARI Journals
- CARI Journals is indexed in Google Scholar, EBSCO host, Crossref, Academia, Research Gate and many more
- CARI Journals is an International, Peer reviewed, Open Access Journal
- Paper publishing process is relatively fast and easy
- CARI Journals provides individual eCertificate to each author
- Open access journal database for high visibility and promotion of your articles
- Authors can submit the papers at any time by online submission
- Paper will publish immediately in current issue after registration
- CARI Journals accepts original and high-quality research and technical papers
- Authors can download their full-length paper at any time
- Author’s queries shall be resolved within 24 hours of time
CARI JOURNALS PUBLICATION PROCESS
- A preliminary review for paper is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability of the manuscript is communicated to the author immediately in the form of an INFORMAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER. Rejection or acceptances of papers is done at this point. Papers once accepted cannot be rejected at a later point. Papers rejected at this point can only be accepted in a resubmission if and only if they are adequate.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee of usd 95 (for premium/paid journals). Once the payment of usd 95 is confirmed, the author is issued with FORMAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER and the papers are sent to peer reviewers. Peer reviewers’ comments are issued within 2 weeks from date of payment.
- Authors will be notified about the possible date of publication after they have addressed the changes/corrections that were issued by peer reviewers . The standard duration of publishing is within 10 days to 4 weeks.
- Upon publication, the author(s) will be issued with a link to their publication and a pdf copy of the publication.
- Author(s) requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed and paid for on demand.
- Publication certificates should be issued shortly after the paper is published and indexed on Google Scholar and Crossref complete with DOI.
- The publication frequency for CARI Journals USA LLC is monthly. Papers should be submitted through the firstname.lastname@example.org and editors will acknowledge receipt.
Retraction of a Manuscript Policy and Refund of Publication Fee Policy
A submitted paper can be retracted at various stages;
1. Immediately after submission and after it has been acknowledged by the editor, and an informal acceptance letter has been issued.
Usually, no publication fee has been paid at this point
In this case, retraction should be through an email asking the editor to disregard the publication and expunge it from the records of the publisher. No fee for withdrawal of the paper is charged by the journal.
2. Once a publication fee has been paid, a publication/manuscript has been formally accepted and a formal acceptance letter issued to the author.
In this case, retraction should be through an email to the editor asking the editor to disregard the publication and issue a Letter of Approval for the Withdrawal/Retraction of a manuscript. This letter can be kept as proof that the paper has been withdrawn and may be required by other journals. The publication fee is not refunded. Likewise, no fee for withdrawal of the paper is charged by the journal.
3. Once a publication has been published online
In this case, retraction should be through an email to the editor asking the editor to disregard the publication and issue a Letter of Approval for the Withdrawal/Retraction of a manuscript. This letter can be kept as proof that the paper has been withdrawn and may be required by other journals. The publication fee is not refunded. However, a fee for withdrawal of the paper of $50 is charged by the journal for the inconvenience of disorganizing the journal issue.
No reviews to show