Welcome to CARI Journals. We publish journals for the academic sector. All students pursuing their post-graduate or Ph.D and are required by their institutions to publish their articles can do so at CARI at affordable prices. Our journal system has been made primarily for the purpose of making open access publishing a viable option for more journals, as open access can increase a journal’s readership as well as its contribution to the public good on a global scale. To host your journal with CARI, go to our journal hosting page. For any questions regards the use of the website, please do not hesitate to write to us via the details provided on our contacts page.
CARI JOURNALS PUBLICATION PROCESS
- A preliminary review for paper is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability of the manuscript is communicated to the author immediately in the form of an INFORMAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER. Rejection or acceptances of papers is done at this point. Papers once accepted cannot be rejected at a later point. Papers rejected at this point can only be accepted in a resubmission if and only if they are adequate.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee of usd 125 (for premium/paid journals) or usd 0 (for free journals). Once the payment of usd 125 is confirmed or the paper is confirmed to be for free publication, the author is issued with FORMAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER and the papers are sent to peer reviewers. Peer reviewers’ comments are issued within 2 weeks from date of payment.
- Authors will be notified about the possible date of publication after they have addressed the changes/corrections that were issued by peer reviewers . The standard duration of publishing is within 10 days to 4 weeks.
- Upon publication, the author(s) will be issued with a link to their publication and a pdf copy of the publication.
- Author(s) requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed and paid for on demand
- Publication certificates should be issued shortly after the paper is published and indexed on Google Scholar
- The publication frequency for CARI Journals is monthly. Papers should be submitted through the firstname.lastname@example.org and editors will acknowledge receipt